Rock with the bears as your child plays I Like Change! Players learn to not only identify coins but also read and write their values. The 4 game boards and 90 cards provide lots of reinforcement!
STAAR-Aligned TEKS-Based Board Games
Grades K-12 Content Areas: Math, Reading, Writing, Social Studies, and Science
- Develops, reinforces, and extends student knowledge of TEKS
- Created for individual students, partners, small groups, teams, and entire classes
- Supports differentiated instruction, performance, and positive behavior
- Comes ready to play with all parts included-tokens, number cubes, calculators, rulers, etc.
- Contains colorful, engaging graphics
- Promotes student collaboration and interaction
- Validated by scientifically based research
Shape Shifter presented by Charlie!
Shape Shifter is ready to play! Watch him shift and change his shape! What shape will he be today? Your child will enjoy learning about circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares as (s)he moves about the shape-shifting game board, matching the 72 cards to shapes on the board.
Grandma's Counting Farm presented by Violet and Charlie! - Part 1
Cock-a-doodle with the rooster, woof-woof with the dogs, and sing along with the other animals while playing Grandma's Counting Farm. The 7-foot-long board game and over 60 cards provide a fun way to identify, read, and write numbers from 0 to 20.